Steak Salad is a quick & cool meal that I use frequently in my summer meal plans.
1 lb thawed sliced sirloin
1 tbsp of butter
Salt & Pepper to taste
Cut up Veggies to add to salad (tomato, onion, peppers, zucchini, kohlrabi, radish, etc) - optional
Salad dressing of choice
- Prep salad mix & veggies into a bowl
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add butter.
- Add sliced sirloin (I like to do each slice separately but you can add it all and separate it in the pan) and sprinkle with salt & pepper
- When the liquid starts to come up on the sliced sirloin and the color starts to lighten, flip over and cook for another minute or so
- Remove to cutting board and slice into bite size pieces.
- Add cut up meat to veggies & add dressing.