Pre-order a heritage holiday turkey.
The price will be adjusted to actual weight at:
- $8 per pound for FROZEN turkeys
- $9 per pound for FRESH turkeys
- you will be invoiced for the balance before delivery.
Our naturally reproducing Heritage breed Turkeys are the idyllic "Slow-Growing" old-fashioned turkeys found before the industrialization of poultry in the 1950s.
Heritage turkey has more flavor and texture to the meat because the birds are a minimum of 6-7 months of age at harvest (vs 14-16 weeks for industrial birds).
Old Time Farm Heritage Turkeys are hatched on-farm from naturally mating Standard Bronze parents (industrial turkeys are all artificially inseminated because they physically cannot mate) and free-range around the farm in family groups.
- Pasture-Raised (raised on grass) free-range from hatch to harvest on Old Time Farm and supplemented with local non-GMO grains.
- Frozen whole turkey with neck and giblets inside.
The deposit is non-refundable.