Porterhouse is the T-bone steak with a larger portion of the filet attached. Pan fry using tallow and a hot skillet for the most control or grill.
- Baby Beef is a classic term for cattle harvested between 12 & 18 months of age while our core grass fed beef product is harvested at 22-36 months of age. (NOTE: most commodity beef sold today is mostly harvested at 12-15 months of age)
- Baby beef will be milder in flavor and more tender than beef harvested at an older age
- Cattle born & raised on Old Time Farm.
- 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished on pasture.
- Vacuum packed and flash frozen right after cut by butcher for freshness.
- 1 steak per package approximately 1/2 inch thick.