Premium Steaks - Rose Veal
Porterhouse is the T-bone steak with a larger portion of the filet attached. Pan fry using tallow and a hot skillet for the most control or grill.
- Rose veal is from weaning age cattle who are sent to harvest instead of being stressed by weaning (approximately the same age as pigs when harvested). This young harvest age allows us to balance the health of our pastures with production and demand.
- Cattle born & raised on Old Time Farm.
- 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished on pasture.
- Vacuum packed and flash frozen right after cut for freshness.
- 1 steak per package approximately 1/2 inch thick.